Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Frost





It's getting chilly over here in Sydney.  Lovely warm autumn days, with crisp mornings and evenings.  Donna's latest knitted project is aptly named Frost to reflect the changing of the seasons and of things to come.  The scarf is  knitted up in Rowan Kid Classic and Kid Silk Haze, all delicate and warm at the same time and available in kit form from the Balmain store.

I had some willing models over the weekend.  Let's indulge them!










Work it Lexi!



My Phoebe wanted in on the action too.  More interested in which magazine she will be in.  She didn't really comprehend that she would need to settle for the shop blog!







This scarf above is knitted in Rowan Wool Cotton.  Has a great feel to it.  Pattern in the Balmain store.


4 comments:

  1. DUDE!!! I am dying! I thought you cropped my head out. Shame on me. Beautiful scarves though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's all good Lexi! Yes nice scarves to go with lovely models.

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO gorgeous!! That last photo of Phoebe is beautiful x

    ReplyDelete