Wednesday, April 25, 2012

rosita...

missoni was featured in a mag some time ago.  I snipped this image and have had it in the background of my inspiration board, but haven't purposely looked at it for the longest time... but it has stayed with me in spirit... and acted as my inspiration for my latest crochet project, but I didn't realise until I was well on my ripply way.
 


 I am sure you can relate.

Funnily my blanket resembles the image or colouring in no way whatsoever... but the missoni thing was happening deeply in my conscience.

I think my blanket looks more inspired by this image for colouring...


and this image for styling...


my blanket...



so much fun to make. 

If you want one too I will have the blanket and kit with pattern in Mosman Park and on-line early next week. 


Rosita is a beautiful woman with an amazing aesthetic... I want to be just like her when I grow up!

No comments:

Post a Comment