Wednesday, September 29, 2010

class list and Kaffe lecture

today the latest class listing was emailed out to those of you on our list, and an invitation to purchase tickets for the Kaffe Fassett lecture on March 2nd, 2011.

I enjoyed such a lecture by Kaffe two visits to Perth ago, and became an even greater devotee as a result.   Kaffe's books are an inspiration, but he has a wonderful presence when speaking, and I found myself so much more engaged by listening to his descriptions of the elements that trigger his imagination and ever changing works, and enjoying the musings of such a creative man.  All of this accompanied by a spectacular slide show, and Brandon will be along side for some light entertainment.  Of course the lecture content changes for each tour presentation.  Bliss.

To access our class list follow this link.

To purchase a ticket follow through to here.

And how about this:

Lauren Price is staff member Suzie's 18 year old daughter.  Lauren has come up with this and a couple of variations to use on our promotional material for the upcoming tour.  I am so delighted with her work, just a little direction on my part and off she flew.  My thoughts are that this young lady is a very bright star. My favourite colouring of this image is that which we chose for the front of the lecture tickets.  When you receive your ticket you will see what I mean.

No comments:

Post a Comment