Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Just have to show you...

what talented customers we have here at Calico and Ivy.

Sam Donovan bought a very favourite Kokka fabric from us here in the shop to cover a wingback chair during classes she was taking at Challenger TAFE at John Curtin.
She popped these pics across to me and agreed to show you all.


and the side view...


Isn't this chair fantastic?  Well done Sam and a great choice of fabric.

I was so inspired that today my not so excitingly covered wingback and ottoman were wizzed away in an upholsterers truck with multitudes of this Anna Maria Horner fabric that I have been saving


and hopefully in a couple of weeks I will have a delicious chair too.  Stay tuned.

2 comments:

  1. Wow. What a beautiful chair! I can see exactly why you were so inspired!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!! I have an entire couch set that needs doing.

    ReplyDelete