Friday, May 21, 2010

The owl and the pussycat...

went to sea in a beautiful pea green boat. 



This has always been one of my favourite ditties as a child - all fantasy and romance with not much connection to the real world.
It feels to me like I departed on this journey and am still bobbing around on those magic seas.
I scheduled a little 'time out' to start and finish some projects and take a creative journey, and while I am still bobbing on these waters of creativity, reality has snuck its way back into the picture.
Both projects envisaged in my last posting are taking extraordinary turns, and excitingly nothing like the original imaginings any more.  Gotta love these twists and turns.  Next posting I will make you privy (the camera battery is charging).
Lynnie Jones has a new/old caravan  coming into her life and her excitement has been very infectious within the shop.
Sock knitting projects are gathering pace, crochet is exploding into multi-coloured blankets and floral embellishments, and the soft hum of Kaffe's name is resonating as we begin preparations for his March 2011 visit.  Hmmm... all sweet sounds are playing.

Anthea has added a selection of the most appealing tees and tanks for the little one's...


and a lovely selection of larger scale buttons suitable for bags and knits are now available...



Have a wonderful day... we here are well into Autumn and the trees are glowing with warm colour, ready to shed their leaves.

1 comment:

  1. what a warm fuzzy post...makes me have goosebumps...lynnie

    ReplyDelete