Monday, May 10, 2010

I wish...

I wish for just a little teensy, weensy bit of extra time to indulge in my passions.

There really is only one way to make this wish come true...
and that is to force the issue a little...

so I won't be much seen around the shop this week.  I will hide away here at home, and maybe won't answer all of my emails, and probably won't make myself available for problem solving...

but I will play with these...


because I now have my copy of this...


and flirt with these...


and all of my wishes might just be granted.

Stay tuned and follow my progress.

By the way, you know that if I have my copy of Kaffe's new book there must be one for you too... just visit calico and ivy to pick yours up today.

1 comment:

  1. sshh..but we know where to find you...but ssshh we'll keep it secret...can't wait to see what is happening with the red carline and the YARN...hmmn..lynnie

    ReplyDelete